Shots, Shots, Shots!!

Posted by Unknown at 6:17 AM


Hello everyone!

This is a mini post to share with you the Jelly Shots recipe I made to celebrate the new year: D

Recipe Jelly Shots

To make Jelly Shots you need a sachet of jelly powder, of the flavor you like. In my case, I used a jelly sachet of 160 gr, which for the preparation needed 2 cups hot water and 3 cups cold water.

Looking several recipes on the internet, I came to the conclusion that to replace the water by some kind of alcohol , you need to follow the ratio 1: 3, for example if 3 cups of water are needed in the normal preparation, you need to replace 1 with alcohol.

Also, you need disposable cups. In my case, I used 1/2 oz cups that would be the equivalent of 15 ml.


Thus the recipe became this:

This recipe makes enough for about 70 cups of 1/2 oz (15 ml).

- 160 gr gelatin, flavor of your choice
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 1/2 cups of cold water
- 1 1/2 cups of alcohol of your choice, chilled

I prepared two mixtures, which I liked a lot. On one hand, I made raspberry jelly with Rosé Champagne or Sparkling wine. On the other hand, I made the traditional vodka with orange, this one has a much stronger flavour than the one with Rosé Champagne.


You should leave the cups with the mixture in the refrigerator, the necessary time according to package directions. In my case, I left them overnight and in the morning they were ready ;)

And if you want something more extreme, you can fill glasses with the mixture, so you have one jelly shot for all the night.


That would be :P

Hope you have a great New Year celebration and that you have an spectacular next year!

Hugs to everyone!

0 comments:

Leave Your Comments ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

My Very Many Things Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea